Resellers are qualified subjects, authorized to offering and reselling QSA.net, as well as directly accounting and delivering Training Services to the Customer.
- The Reseller manages negotiation.
- The Customer places the order (Qsa.net or a Reseller’s Package including QSA.net) to the Reseller
- The Reseller buys QSA.net at a transfer price (specific discount on price list) to Consind trough E-Commerce.
- Consind sends access credentials to the Reseller.
- The Reseller manages customer account.
- The Reseller manages training and other services to the Customer without any Consind involvement..
- Customer’s support is provided by Consind.
The Reseller doesn’t have to have specific expertise to give support, but have the business opportunity to integrate QSA.net in its consulting services by creating packages of cloud-based services.
The Reseller does not have a complete independence in its service provision to the Customer, which directly interfaces with QSA.net Support Team.
EXAMPLE OF A POSSIBLE REVENUE